Evergreen Design Group, a national landscape design and consulting firm, is seeking a Registered Landscape Architect to join our team in a remote capacity.
If you enjoy designing projects for a diverse mix of fast-paced projects that are located all over the US…
…then this could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
- Registered Landscape Architect (in any state), but ability to quickly become registered in Texas
- Ability to research and comply with code requirements
- Ability to draft and prepare plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Provide strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with (and own) AutoCAD
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- CLARB certification
- Registered in multiple states
- Proficiency with irrigation design
If this position is of interest to you, and you feel as if you meet the qualifications listed above, submit your resume today in confidence, to: [email protected]