The work we do as stewards of our natural resources is our passion.
We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion for the work we do. Our landscape architects are welcomed into a professional and team culture that embraces the service to those we serve and to our natural resources and environment. Every member of our team becomes a valuable contributor to our mission and the success of all out projects.
If you enjoy the design of a diverse mix of fast-paced projects that are located across the US and desire to work along side a dedicated team of talented landscape architects, then Evergreen Design Group could be the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
We are seeking a Registered Landscape Architect to join our team in remote capacity.
- Registered Landscape Architect (in any state), but ability to quickly become registered in Texas
- Proven experience with designing both permit-compliant as well as enhanced planting plans for commercial projects
- Proficient with Irrigation Design
- Ability to research and comply with code requirements
- Ability to draft and prepare plans and specifications
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized
- Ability to successfully work independent with limited supervision
- Provide strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- CLARB certification
- Currently registered in multiple states
If this position is of interest to you, and you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, submit your resume today in confidence, to: Careers@EvergreenDesignGroup.com
We are always on the lookout for amazing people who would make great additions to our team for when a new opportunity arises. Please email your resume and we’ll keep it on file.