WHAT IS LAND PLANNING?
According to the American Planning Association, “The goal of (land) planning is to maximize the health, safety, and economic well-being of all people living in our communities. This involves thinking how we can move around our community, how we can attract and retain thriving businesses, where we want to live, and opportunities for recreation. Planning helps create communities of lasting value.”
The Land Planners at Evergreen Design Group have extensive experience with researching codes and preparing Conceptual Site Plans for a multitude of projects all throughout the United States.
Evergreen Design Group prepares Conceptual Site Plans that are realistic, cost-effective, balanced, and technically sound. Our goal is always the same…to create beautifully planned developments that are memorable places to live, work, visit, and play.
FOR WHAT TYPES OF PROJECTS DOES EVERGREEN DESIGN GROUP PROVIDE LAND PLANNING SERVICES?
Our projects range from master-planned mixed-use communities, commercial developments, residential developments, business parks, recreation parks, and resort destinations.
IN WHICH STATES DOES EVERGREEN DESIGN GROUP PROVIDE LAND PLANNING SERVICES?
Our Land Planning services are offered nationwide.
WHAT ARE THE BASIC SCOPE OF SERVICES WHEN HIRING EVERGREEN DESIGN GROUP TO PROVIDE LAND PLANNING SERVICES?
- Research local codes that may affect the site layout;
- Conduct a remote meeting with the Client to preliminarily discuss the project;
- Prepare an Illustrated Rendering of the Conceptual Site Plan (either by CAD or by hand) for the Client’s review;
- Review and discuss the Conceptual Site Plan with the Client (remotely via a screen share program);
- Make updates to the Conceptual Site Plan per the Client’s comments;
- Receive Client’s final approval; and
- Prepare an Illustrated Rendering of the Colored Conceptual Site Plan (with a detail legend, land use and program summary data, and any necessary calculations).
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE SUPPLEMENTARY SERVICES THAT EVERGREEN DESIGN GROUP CAN PROVIDE?
- Initial site visit to project location prior to preparing the Conceptual Site Plan
- In-Person Project Design Meetings
- Attend Public Hearings, Presentations, Workshops, and Design Charrettes
- Illustrative Exhibits
- 3D Modeling & Visualization
- Marketing Graphics
- Detailed Concept Plans
- Construction Drawings
Working alone, or as a collaborative team with attorneys, architects, civil engineers, and the client, Evergreen Design Group has a proven track record of success in handling “difficult” applications and sensitive sites. Often, we can suggest alternative plans to help our clients decide how best to develop a site into a successful project with maximum return.
Often, a successful Land Plan can make the difference between a marginally performing development and one of great success, in terms of yield and sales performance. For your next successful project, ensure you have Evergreen Design Group on your team.